Pages

Monday 12 November 2012

Links: AcWriMo and Writing

Left: at home in Ontario; Right: at Université Laval in Québec
I moved back to Toronto from Québec this past weekend, which means switching from a well-lit university office to my dungeon-like home office. (I could open the curtains, but then I'd be staring into my neighbour's bedroom window, so I tend not to. This is what I get for living in the suburbs). As a result, I haven't done as much writing as my goals request. However, I'm not to worried about it, because I plan to keep up with writing pomodoros well past November.

I did manage to get a bit of blog work done yesterday, in that I revamped the theme and added a picture of a duck - thereby making the name "Quack Science" much more relevant. I did a bit of work today on an outline and I finished my conceptual map for my first MS. I've also been collecting various links to various writing and acwrimo-related blog posts, so here's a small batch.

Some Links:













No comments:

Post a Comment