Pages

Monday 1 April 2013

Interesting things I learned via Twitter March 28-31

Since starting to use Twitter last fall, I've struggled with how to archive and keep track of the articles, tools, and resources I've come across. I've often found myself thinking back to a particular article and not being able to remember where I found it or who Tweeted it. I use Evernote sporadically, but not for every article I read, so it's not a reliable resource. Not only that, but if I Evernote the article itself, I lose the original Tweet and can't give appropriate credit.

I've come across Storify a few times in the past few weeks, and it seems like a possible tool to accomplish what I've been struggling with: Saves articles with original credits and I can leave comments for why I liked each article, memorable quotes, etc.

With that said, here's my first Storify of interesting articles, resources, and tools I found via Twitter: Interesting Things: March 28-31

No comments:

Post a Comment